Why use a Kanatek Resident?
Is your IT team short staffed? Is managing the protection of your data a part-time job, or allocated to a less experienced member of your team? Do you wish that you had a better understanding of your disaster recovery preparedness and your exposure to data loss?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then you should be talking to a Kanatek Representative and discussing our NetBackup Residency Program.
What is a Kanatek Resident?
The Kanatek NetBackup Residency Program will augment your current IT Staff for short, or long term periods, using a highly qualified technical resident. The Kanatek resident is an experienced technical resource that has many years of experience in managing large scale backup environments, and they are specialists that are dedicated to managing your Backup & Recovery systems. We can provide seamless integration into your existing team of IT experts, while providing the NetBackup expertise beyond what might be available to you in-house.
Some of the benefits:
- Work side-by-side with internal staff, or work independently with minimal supervision
- Work on site or from an off-site location
- Manage the day-to-day backup/recovery operations
- Implement Best Practices for backup & recovery
- Troubleshoot backup & recovery issues and raise trouble tickets if required
- Perform upgrades, new installations, or the decommissioning of backup clients
- Implement new backup features and functionality
- Report to Senior Management on a regular basis
- Assist senior staff with determining long term data protection strategies
- Assist with Disaster Recovery planning, exercises and execution