KTI Kanatek Technologies Inc.
Job Description – Client Executive
Location – GTA
Timing – Immediate
Kanatek provides specialized on-premise and cloud-based services for safeguarding, managing, and supporting data infrastructure.
Since 1982, Kanatek has worked with IT departments around the globe; delivering, supporting, and managing complex Enterprise Class Data Management solutions. Kanatek has an extensive background in assisting many of the largest IT organizations in Canada with their data management challenges. As a provider of backup solutions and managed services, Kanatek adds value to our clients’ IT departments by helping them understand and implement new data management solutions either by leveraging their existing infrastructure or by implementing new technologies, such as cloud-based services.
To develop and manage a portfolio of business, representative of Kanatek’s offerings, which include professional services, managed services, support services, as well as software and hardware solutions that are focused on data and storage management infrastructure.
- Develop the sales strategy and approach for the assigned territory and/or accounts, supportive of the Kanatek sales strategy, and with the engagement of marketing, sales support, and service delivery.
- Effectively implement this strategy such that sales objectives – revenue and margin targets for same are achieved.
- Develop and maintain ongoing account management, and account analysis, and penetration strategies for top accounts.
- Generate new leads as part of strategy execution through effective business planning, leveraging relationships, sourcing contacts through networking, partners and influencers, etc.
- Responsible for leading and managing all aspects of the sales cycle including initial contact, qualification, needs assessment, solutions creation and positioning, proposal and RFP response, demonstrations, negotiations and closing.
- Represent the company through public relations, customer presentations, sales meetings, trade shows, and partner events.
- 8+ years of progressive experience in business development, and selling technology based solutions (Managed Services, Hardware/Software, Cloud etc.) within large, often complex accounts. Comfortable navigating all levels of an organization, from the technical teams to the CIO.
- Initiate and complete the sales process, including prospecting, qualifying opportunities, making presentations, understanding business needs, developing solutions and proposals, forecasting, and overcoming objections to close the sale.
- Demonstrated sales track record, and proven experience selling technology based solutions, with a verifiable history of quota (over) achievement. Industry contacts an asset.
- Utilize consultative selling methodologies to shape and influence the clients’ strategic direction. Formal, “Solution Selling” sales training is an asset.
- Develop and maintain a pipeline of new opportunities, while closing existing opportunities. A strict maintenance and focus on the quality of pipeline information is essential (Salesforce.com).
- Extensive experience in growing and developing existing accounts, as well as new account generation. This position carries a strict mandate of account development, both within existing named account, as well as winning net new strategic accounts.
- In depth knowledge of IT infrastructure – ideally evolved from a technical delivery background
- This position will require a self motivated problem solver, that thrives in an entrepreneurial environment. We have a team oriented approach, so a professional demeanor, with excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills will be needed.
- An understanding of Cloud Technology, as well as a familiarity with industry partners (Symantec, Oracle, HDS, Quantum, etc.)
If you are interested in the position, please email us at email@example.com or fill out the form below.